WebProgrammingTalk General General Discussion
Facebook Boss' Cheap Car Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Facebook Boss' Cheap Car
10-16-2010, 01:25 PM,
Facebook Boss' Cheap Car
The name of Mark Zuckerberg is the founder of Facebook now been well-known with deep pockets. Many people thought Zuckerberg car is a sports car like Porsche, Ferrari or Buggati Veyron. But it was all wrong, the car Zuckerberg was just a cheap car. Recently as quoted from Autoevoution, Saturday (10/16/2010) the world's youngest billionaire was caught on camera with the Acura TSX. Though this car is a luxury car but entry-level class that is only worth US $30,000 alone. For Zuckerberg, who is now wealthy, this car is so like the cheap stuff. Yet this 26 years old man has recorded a wealth of up to US $ 6,9 billion results from the social networking site Facebook, which he launched in 2004. Wealth Zuckerberg noted by Forbes and included in the Forbes Top 50, approached the property owned by Apple CEO, Steve Jobs. However, it is still far behind Microsoft founder Bill Gates, whose wealth is reported to U.S. $ 54 billion.

Acura TSX itself is an entry-level luxury sedan that competes with the Lexus IS, Audi A4 and BMW 3 Series in the market. This car has been awarded the variety of features ranging from leather interior, power moonroof, automatic climate control, seven-speaker sound system, Satellite Radio, Bluetooth and HandsFreeLink.  But when you see his profile page on Facebook, Zuckerberg's behavior is not so surprising. On that site he describes himself "openness, making things that help people connect and share what's important to them, revolutions, information flow, minimalism."
10-25-2010, 11:09 AM,
Re: Facebook Boss' Cheap Car
Is it true he stole the idea from someone else?
10-25-2010, 08:22 PM,
i dont believe it..im confused
fashion blog
10-31-2010, 10:18 PM,
It seems pretty fake. I'm not too sure... :/
12-01-2010, 11:28 AM,
Yep pretty fake XD i mean when your young you spend more so i guess he has some other cars Big Grin
Ihost4you.com